Trev and I have been married for 6 years, crazy huh!!! We have 3 little kids, Kinlee, Hayes and Cheznee. Kinlee is 5, Hayes is 3 and Cheznee is 9 months. Kinlee's almost done with Kindergarten and loves playing with her friends and riding our horses. Hayes is all boy, he loves anything that has to do with cowboys, tools, hunting, jumping, climbing and everything else boys like to do. Cheznee is getting so big, she's pulling herself up to stand on everything, crawling all over and putting everything in her mouth. I love my little family so much and thank my Heavenly Father every day for each of them...
Trever works as a sheet metal mechanic on base where he works on F-16 wings. His favorite thing in the world is being a Dad, our kids are so lucky to have him. As most of you know Trev's favorite thing to do is hunt... everything... all year long....
Chelsea
For a little bit about me. I absolutely LOVE being a mom. I thank my Heavenly Father every day for having the opportunity to have my 3 wonderful kids. I love my family and am so thankful how close I am to all of them, especially my little sister Kenzee. Next to my family I love barrel racing, I haven't done it for quite a while but am having so much fun riding with the kids. I love camping, hunting and traveling pretty much anywhere.
1 comment:
Hey just wanted to tell you how dang cute they are!!!! Hayes is such a doll!
Post a Comment