
Here's his birthday cake (obviously)!

Lucky he has such a good BIG sister to help him eat his cake!

As you can see Hayes REALLY enjoyed his cake, we finally took it away so he wouldn't get sick.
Well besides Hayes turning one, here's a little update on what's been going on. Kinlee has loved the warmer weather, well except for this week :( since it's been FREEZING... She loves being outside playing with all her friends, we are so lucky to have so many around where we live. Chet is the friend she plays with the most, and with his older brothers and Aunt Kenzee, they tease them that they're boyfriend, girlfriend. So one day Kinlee goes "Chet has a girlfriend (in a cute teasing voice), so I go "Oh, really who's that?" Kinlee- "Me!" So she thinks that's pretty funny. So then one day we were listening to the radio and Kinlee says she doesn't like the song that's on, so the next song that came on was Sweet Thing by Keith Urban, so I say "Kinlee do you know what this song is called?" she says "No" so I say "It's called Sweet Thing" then she responds "I'm Chet's sweet thing!" I about died laughing, where do they come up with these things!
Trever took Kinlee on a ride last weekend on the Ranger, they had way too much fun. She's such a dare devil, she just wanted to go faster and faster, and kept making Trever go through the mud and would love it when the mud would get on her. She wouldn't let Trev wash the mud off, she had to leave it on so she could come home and show me. Here they are having a snack.

Well that's all for now, I'll try to post more often!




6 comments:
What cute pictures! I can't believe Hayes is already one!!! Kinlee is so funny!! We just love her!! I would love to just keep her!! I don't think that would go over well with you guys!! You guys are such great friends!!
Sooooooo Cute! Your kids are darling! I can't believe Hayes is one. That went by so fast! And Kinlee is so cute that story is adorable! Seriously, where do kids get some of the stuff they say?
Cute!
I love Hayes' picture with his birthday cake. He is such a cutie! It sounds like you've got a big job ahead of you keeping the boys away from Kinlee - that's so cute she's Chet's "sweet thing!"
I can't believe your little baby isn't a baby anymore! Time goes by so fast. He looks so cute eating his cake.
Your kids are so adorable!!!
Post a Comment