Monday, June 29, 2009

RODEO

Now that I can hold my eyes open I'll finish my last post, here's the video and some pictures from Kin's rodeo. The neighbor boys were signing up for the mutton busting and she INSISTED on signing up, even after we told her they were going to be big and run fast, well she chickened out! She was standing on the back of the buckin shoots and goes "I am NOT riding a sheep, they are too big" and that was the end of that, and there went $20 for nothing. Oh well, at least we tried to support her in what she wanted to do (it at least makes me feel better to say that)! Kinlee & Chet Proud Mommy with Kin and her trophy

6 comments:

Jen said...

Awwwww! Maybe next time Kin! I'd be afraid also. But mainly because I'd be worried about getting poo on me. I know, I'm a dork.

And hello! Check out the hot cowgirl pic of you barrel racing! Woot woo!

Rebecca McNair said...

How stinkin cute is your family! You guys do the funnest stuff! I can't believe Hayes fell asleep like that in his highchair! How cute!

Misty said...

She did so awesome! Hopefully they'll judge it better next year! I love the pics!

Kelsey said...

they wouldn't be your kids if they didn't rodeo!

Nick & Kerrie Andrews & Family said...

Love the photos! She is so cute! How do you get that cute flower and your name at the end of your posts?

Kenzee said...

Chels, Kin is SO cute!! I love her VERY much!! You too! Kin, you'll get them next time! Love ya both!