Friday, July 25, 2008
OUR SUMMER SO FAR...
K, well I've started to notice I'm a picture FREAK... I've added some more pictures to the end of the slide show thing. Last Friday we went to the Dinosaur Park, which was pretty fun, but once a year is enough for me. The girls seemed to like it, I think their favorite part was feeding the fish (which were huge), the ducks and the bunnies...
Hayes started eating rice cereal this week, pretty exciting huh? Anyways it is pretty cute, he grabs your hand and pulls the spoon to his mouth.
Then yesterday my Mom had the day off so we (Me, my Mom, Kenzee, Kinlee & Hayes) went to Lagoon. We had a GREAT time! The kids loved it and it was so much fun watching them. I know I've said it before but Kinlee is seriously a little dare devil (she loves that kind of stuff like me I guess) I swear she would have gone on any ride, thank goodness she's still too small for the big ones!!! Every time she would get off a ride, she would come running, saying "it tickled my tummy!" and laugh. We were there all day, and as you can see, she was wore out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Lagoon is so fun hu?? Tell more next time you go, Kinlee sounds just like Auzzie, they would have a blast!
Post a Comment