Saturday, October 18, 2008

GOTTA LOVE UTAH WEATHER!



This is what we woke up to last Sunday morning! (a FEW inches) I'm not a big fan of the snow, so I wasn't too excited, especially when I was in a t-shirt the day before. It was so funny when Kinlee saw it Trev and I were standing by the front door and she walked in the kitchen, grabbed a cup, and headed for the door. So of course I said "Kin what are you doing?" she said "I'm goin to get me a cup of snow" (independent little stinker!) I think she's been dying to eat it since last winter...

By the time it quit snowing that afternoon we had 11-12 inches of snow! It was crazy, so later that afternoon I took Kinlee up to my moms to play in the snow with Kenzee, they had a blast making snow angels and building a couple snowmen! *Thanks Kenz*









Luckily all the snow melted within a couple days and I'm enjoying the 60-70 degree weather again...

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Isn't that funny!

Misty said...

Cute pictures! I'm glad we get to enjoy a little fall weather too! I'm not ready for winter yet. It looks like Kinlee had fun playing in it! My kids were so excited!