
You get deer strapped to the top of your car!!! It's a good thing I'm such a wonderful wife, lol... So Trever's friend Matt works with Andrew who had never shot a deer since they just got him into hunting last year. So Trever, Kinlee, Matt and Andrew go hunting tonight and they get this deer, and since they drove our car up there, the lucky deer got a ride home on top! Trev is on cloud 9 with his little hunter girl, Kinlee was so excited to get her camo and orange on tonight and go huntin with the guys, when Andrew shot the deer she was so excited!


My deer and elk hunt ended last week so we took Kinlee up to ride in the Ranger to see if we could find something and Trever ended up getting this grouse, so Kinlee had to go help him carry it back. We just got our Ranger a few weeks ago and we love it! It was such a pain this summer because with our fourwheeler someone always had to stay back with Hayes, our Ranger has a back seat we can put the car seats in and both kids can come with us. I really wanted the Sunset Red one but Trever (spoiled) got the Browning Edition Camo!!!




4 comments:
Got to love it! Craig would do the same thing. That is so cool that you do so much as a family. I love your Ranger and want one really bad.
Where would we be without hunting? Our husbands would be lost! That is so cute Kinley likes to go hunting with her dad! You guys have such a cute family!
Hey, I have a few of the pics from last week posted to give you a sneak peak-let me know what you think!!
I don't think that I could have seen that deer, I am surprised that Kinley likes it so much! She is such a cutie!
Post a Comment