K, so I've been trying to think of things I'm putting on my wish list for Christmas, and I'm thinking I want to try the whole digital scrapbooking thing, which I know absolutely NOTHING about, so if anyone has any tips for me or what programs you recommend, please let me know. I don't think I'll do whole scrapbooks, but I want to be able to make some cute things to dress up my photo albums? I'm not creative at all, and I'm really not very good at high tech things. (My dad knew how to do the whole ipod thing way before me!) So let me know what ya think...
Then I'm have having cricket issues! Those nasty little bugs keep getting in my house, I swear I've killed like 6 in the last 2 or 3 days. I've asked Trever to spray for bugs but that hasn't happened yet, they sit right outside my front door just waiting for me to open it and as soon as I do they hop right on in. I think they can feel the warmth seeping out? I've decided I hate killing crickets like 100 times more than spiders because they hop, and I just know one of these days one is going to hop on me. The other night I saw one crawling across my floor, Trev was gone elk hunting so I grabbed a shoe and went to kill it and it started hopping everywhere, I'm sure I looked so dumb jumping around, trying not to scream, but I finally got it! So, point is I HATE CRICKETS! Is anyone else having cricket issues, or do they just love my house? *By the way, don't think my house is totally infested with bugs, it's really not to bad, I usually kill them right as they come in my door*
So, as far as what's been going on lately, here's some picts...

I took Kinlee, Kenzee and 2 of her friends to see High School Musical 3 the Friday it came out (I think like 2 weeks ago). Kinlee wanted to go home about half way through it, but other than that we had a great time...

This is just Hayes playing on the floor, I just thought it was cute.

After tumbling last week I decided we better get some pumpkins since Halloween was only 2 days away. I thought she'd have fun picking out the big ones, but she was more excited to get the tiny ones, they were cheap, so she got 5 of them.

Hayes was a cute little alligator for Halloween (I fell in love with the tail on the costume)


At first Kinlee wanted to be a monkey, but as soon as she saw this purple butterfly costume she had her mind made up. It's a good thing I've enjoyed picking her costumes out the last 3 years, because I don't think I have a say anymore. At first I didn't really like it as much as others, but it really grew on me by Halloween and it fit Kinlee to a T.

Holidays are always crazy for us, we have so many places to go. So of course Halloween was no different, but we had so much fun. First I took the kids over to Grandma and Grandpa Arch's house to see Trever's side of the family. Then we went to my dads church for a trunk or treat they have every year. By the way, Trev didn't dress up as a hunter, he had just come down off the mountain to go trick or treating with the kids, what an awesome Daddy! Then we came back to our neighborhood and went to a few of our friends houses, then we went to my moms and went around her neighborhood for a while. Then Trev went back up hunting (where he missed a 6 point bull elk Saturday!)


As you can see Hayes was wore out after a long Halloween night! Here's Kinlee playing in my moms toy room with crazy hair on. (You can pop one of those rubber balls, cut it in half and use for hair, in case that little tip ever comes in handy)
Saturday we (Me, my Dad, Kenz, Kinlee, and Hayes) went to the zoo. So far I've taken the kids to the zoo every year, I usually go before school, but I was a slacker this year, so I wanted to hurry and go before it got to cold, the weather couldn't have been any better! I think it was our last day in the 70's for this year.

Ok, last picture for this post, I promise... After Trev got home Sunday from being gone hunting since Wednesday Kinlee was his little buddy. They were laying on the couch and Kin gave Trev a love and a kiss and goes "look Mom, come take our picture." I thought it was too cute!







3 comments:
You have such a cute family! Your kids looked so cute in their costumes, and that one of your little guy sleeping in his costume is adorable!
What cute pictures! Your kids are growing so fast! And yes, crickets are the worst! I have them too! Luckily my boys like to smash them! Call me and I'll send them over!
I looked at your pics! They are way cute! Your kids are too precious!
Post a Comment