
Well here is my first attempt at digital scrapbooking, I wasn't really making this page for any reason, more just learning how to do the layer thing but hey I FINALLY figured it out... Hopefully (cross my fingers) my wonderful husband will get me Photoshop Elements for Christmas since right now I only have the trial version! I'm not very creative but hopefully over time I will get the hang of it. For anyone that hasn't tried it yet, you might not want too unless you want to be totally addicted to it!
*By the way if anyone wants Photoshop Elements 7 for Christmas they have it on sale until Dec. 7 at Costco online (or at the store with a coupon, which I threw away) for $49.99! Awesome deal huh...
This is an old slide show that I'm just going to add to this post






3 comments:
Good job Chels! It's way cute! What did you end up using? You said a trial version but I didn't really understand exactly what that was. I'm kinda slow like that. :)
oh.. i want one!
Chelsie that is so cute. It is so addicting, luckily most things are free!!!
Post a Comment