Friday, December 5, 2008

Thankful November...

K, here goes for my huge post since I've been a slacker and haven't added anything in like a month. We'll start from the first.



The 2nd Saturday in November Trev and I got a wild hair and decided to drive to Wendover and spend the night. I was pregnant when I turned 21 so I had never "legally" gambled so off we went. We got there about 8 and ate dinner then gambled for a bit, I hate wasting money so we played a couple slots and I sat down at a 21 table and was able to last a couple hours on my $20, that was enough of gambling, so we went back to our cheapo hotel room and went to bed, got up and came home. It was a nice little get away, but we really missed the kids.




K, I just have to tell Trev thanks for being the best Daddy in the world, Kinlee absolutely loves hunting and I actually think it's really cute. She is such a little princess girly girl, but then she can go out and get dirty hunting and camping, I love it! So this is a picture of Kinlee goose hunting with Trever, he took her out on the boat duck hunting too but I don't have a picture of that. When she got home she wanted to feed Hayes his dinner and of course I thought it was cute...



Back to Kinlee hunting, we went to Smith and Edwards one day and Kinlee found this gun that she wanted SO BAD, out of all the toys in the whole store this is what she wanted, besides wanting to be like her Dad the little boys across the street that she plays with has toy guns and I think she wanted to be like them. Especially with Christmas coming up we told her she couldn't have it, well Trev and Kinlee finally came up with the deal that if Kinlee went home and counted her money and could pay for half then he would bring her back to get it. As you can see she got it. Well they actually both like to watch hunting shows and as you can see, here is Kinlee shooting the bear that's on tv.





I don't like to go hunting when it's windy and raining or snowing like my crazy husband, so while the weather was still nice Trever took me out on Matt's duck boat to go duck hunting. We didn't have much time and only saw 1 duck but we still had fun. Here is Trev driving the boat with our dog Bodie, me freezing on the way back and the beautiful sunset.

OUR THANKSGIVING WEEK

It was a crazy and fun week. Steven (Trever's friend from North Carolina) was here with us all week to go hunting. We had a great time with him here, and I absolutely LOVED his cooking, my kids wouldn't leave him alone, especially Kinlee but he was a good sport and played with her so cute. Then Steve's kids (my moms husband) from Washington and Oregon were here, it was fun to see them and all their kids, they've grown up so much. I decided to do a slide show of the rest of the picts because I'm really indecisive and can't decide which ones to leave out, so here they all are. There's a little bit of everything from Hunting to my Christmas decorations.

Our Thanksgiving day is kinda crazy so I'll explain the pictures a little bit. We went to Trever's parents for breakfast, then my moms for dinner, then we went with my Dad to Village in where my Grandma Talbot took everyone so we went and visited with everyone since we had just ate, then we went to my cousin Dusty & Camille's house for pie.

Then how can I not talk about BLACK FRIDAY, I was after a Leapster for Kinlee & Elle so I showed up at Walmart after 2 hours of sleep at 2:45am! Pure Craziness, luckily I was the 2nd person there and got what I needed, but seriously some of the people really need to take a chill pill! At 4:45 me and the lady next to me just went for it and the Leapsters were gone at like 4:45:01. When I grabbed my Leapsters there were people on the floor, people pushing from every direction, I seriously couldn't even take a step, luckily Brooke was there and I handed them off to her and got my balance back before falling over. After I got out of all the mess the huge box fell over on everyone! Then we went to Shopko, Tai Pan & the Mall, I was COMPLETELY exhausted by the time I got home, luckily Kinlee and Hayes both took a nap at the same time so I got one too YEAH!

Saturday we got our family pictures taken with my moms family and went to Farr's afterwards for yummy ice cream.

Then of course I had to get my house ready for Christmas, it was so fun having a little helper this year, except for some reason I couldn't find some of my decorations, but come to find out a couple days later, Kinlee had stashed them in her kitchen. lol. Hayes has learned this army crawl thing and gets around everywhere now, including under my tree! It's pretty cute though and he really doesn't do much harm (yet).

2 comments:

Misty said...

Awesome pictures! You are so techno talented! I love your blog! I can't believe hayes is crawling and cute Kinlee, what a sweetie! We just love it when Kenzie and Kinlee come over and play! They're welcome anytime! I went to Walmart on Black friday too! Except, you were smarter! I didn't go until 4:45 and it was a mad house when I got there! I ended up leaving, after finding out my stuff was already gone! Crazy!

Nick & Kerrie Andrews & Family said...

Hey girl! Love the Blog! My husband thinks it's cool you go hunting with Trev! I'm glad you had a great Holiday!