
So anyways Hayes woke up with a fever Saturday morning so I gave him medicine, but it just wouldn't help bring it down very well so I called the doc and they said since he only had a fever not to worry and that if it reached 104 to bring him in. So it just kind of went up and down Saturday and Sunday, UNTIL THE GAME STARTED! It was time for his Motrin and after that it just started climbing, by the 4th quarter it was 103.9 so we decided the doc better see him, so off to the ER we went! They tested him for RSV, Influenza and Neumonia (Sp?) and everything was ok, so they said it was just a virus and do the usual. His fever has been doing better now, but he's still not feeling the best. So if anything happens next Superbowl Sunday the Superbowl is banned from our house!!! lol. I hate seeing the kids sick, but I love how snuggly they are! By the way, I hope it doesn't sound like I'm one of those people that go to the emergency room for any little thing, I don't think I've been there since I broke my arm in like 3rd grade.


My sewing machine that I got for Christmas came in a couple weeks ago, so I've started my first sewing project. I'm making Kinlee a new bedspread, I wanted to do her room in brown and pink, but I wasn't able to find the right bedspread (well I finally found one but it only comes in crib size) so I found this material at Ben Franklin's and it was just what I was looking for. I'm making it like a big rag quilt. Hopefully it will be done this week!


K, just one more thing, every night when Trever goes out to feed the dogs Kinlee rushes over to the door and locks him out! She just sits and laughs and thinks its the funniest thing ever! I think it's really cute, but I'm glad it's not me locked out in the cold...




4 comments:
Kaitlyn was sick with a 103 fever for 3 days. They think it was a virus or Baby Measles. After her fever broke, she got a rash. I hope your kids are feeling better. It is so hard when they don't feel good. I think that is funny that Kinlee locks Trevor out. She probably thinks she is hilarious.
Poor Kinlee! I hope she is feeling better. Your kids are so stinkin cute! And that rag quilt is going to be so cute! I can't wait to see it all done. It makes me want to get my sewing machine out!
I can't wait to see the quilt you're making! It is going to be so cute! That is so funny that Kinlee locks trever out! She is so tricky! We just love it when she comes over! You guys are awesome friends!
I hope your kids are feeling better! Our family has been hit hard with the Flu... being sick is over rated! ha! ha! You'll have to share your quilt.. maybe even help teach me how to do it! I also got a sewing machine for Christmas.. not too sure what all to do! :) We still need to get together so I can learn my scrapbook program! You are so talented!
Post a Comment