Friday, January 30, 2009

The 5 Lessons




I just had to tell everyone what a GREAT book this is! I bought the original one about 5 years ago and read it about 3 times, then last week I went to hear Richard Paul Evans speak about his new book The 5 Lessons a Millionaire Taught me For Woman, and bought it, well last night I read almost half of it. It's so simple and easy to understand and I swear everytime I do what it teaches we are so much better off financially, then for some dumb reason I start slacking, then read the book again and do much better. So anyways I highly recommend that every single woman go buy this book and buy your husband the original (Trev has read that one too) then you are both on the same page. The women's one is so cool because so many parts are directed right to us! He grew up extremely poor and went hear a guy speak at church one Saturday when he was 12 about these 5 lessons, anyways he did what the guy said and is now passing on the information. He said he wanted to make a book to help others, not to make him rich, so he decided the only way to truly do that was to give all profits to charity, so he started The Christmas Box House, which helps abused kids. This book has helped me so much, so hopefully it will help everyone else... Let me know what ya think!

4 comments:

angela said...

Sounds like a great book, I will have to check it out!

Misty said...

I'll have to read it! I am always looking for some financial tips!

Nick & Kerrie Andrews & Family said...

I think I need to get this book! We seriously need to plan a scrapbook night.. I need help bad with this digital scrapbooking!

The Cowles Family said...

This is such a good book. I think itwill work if you keep with it. Thanks Chels