Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's been 2 months maybe it's time for an update!

I'll start from the first of April.

It was finally warm enough to take the kids riding so here's Kinlee on Ponytail


And here's Hayes' first horse ride, he loved it.


SIMPSON SPRINGS
For Easter weekend we went camping at Simpson Springs, we had a great time. There were about 15 trailers in our group parked in a big circle with these little 4-wheeler hills close by, the kids lived on those hills from the time they woke up until it was time for dinner. Kenzee took Kinlee on a ride and they had a little crash in some sage brush but luckily they didn't get hurt. One day we rode out to the geobeds and broke them open, then another day we went on a long ride to some old abandoned mines. We came home Saturday night so we'd be home for Easter. Here's some pictures of the trip...

Digging at the geobeds


And here's what we found


Kinlee flying a kite


Old mine


And here's what we brought home (the kids caught a bunch of lizzards while we were down there and these 2 were Kinlee's, she kept wanting to bring them home and we were hoping she'd forget about them, well we left -without the lizzards so we thought- but the next morning Trever was cleaning out the truck and found the lizzards in their little container under the front seat, Grandpa Talbot thought we needed 2 more pets so he hid them there. So now Sunshine and Izzybo are part of the family. The joke was on him though when he told Kenzee she could bring hers home, thinking she had 2 and finding out there was really 4 in her container when they got home!!! How funny is that!)


EASTER DAY!

Hayes and Kinlee finding their Easter baskets


Coloring easter eggs


Hayes lookin so cute


TURKEY HUNTING
Trever had a turkey tag in Beaver so he took Kinlee turkey hunting with him and his dad. She was so excited to go and had so much fun but the day before they came home she got sick, poor girl, good thing her Daddy took such good care of her.


DADDY DAUGHTER SLEEPOVER
Trever has been waiting since Kinlee was born to sleep out back in a tent, and they FINALLY got to. I was at bunco that night and they couldn't wait for me to get home so they could go camping (so Hayes wasn't inside by himself) so anyways here they are on their little campout. I'm sure when Hayes is a little older all 4 of us are gonna be having campouts.

Here they are going to bed


The next morning, still sleeping!


KINLEE'S DANCE RECITAL

Then a couple weekends ago was Kinlee's dance recital. She did awesome! I think it's just a big accomplishment for the little girls to even get up on stage in front of all those people, then to try to dance on top of that, I thought she did great! They danced to the kung foo fighting song. She decided next year she wants to try the cheerleading class, she's pretty excited about that. Hopefully she likes it.



Kenzee and Kinlee


Almost done...
SNOWVILLE CAMP TRIP

For Memorial weekend we went camping in Snowville with Trever's family and friends. It was fun to get out and ride the ranger and play with the kids. It rained a little bit, but other than that the weather was nice and we had a good time.

Our camping rig (I know you're all jealous of our trailer, haha, but hey it has beds, a heater, a bathroom, and running water, much better than a tent)


Kinlee and Macie in the ranger.


Trev teaching Kinlee how to shoot a gun, she loved it and kept wanting to shoot more.


Sittin by the fire


Right before we left Hayes found the mud and he was just having too much fun to make him stop playing in it.


K, well I think that's all for now. I say it everytime, but I'll try to get better about posting more.

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Sounds like you have been having lots of fun. Justin is the same way with our girls, teaching them to shoot and sleeping out in the backyard - what fun!

Anonymous said...

The kids are getting so big. It looks like you guys have been busy havin' fun! We are trying to get down there for the 4th...give the kids a hug(and trev too).

Rebecca McNair said...

So fun! I love all of your pictures! You guys have been doing some fun stuff! I can't wait to go camping again! And yes I m jealous of your trailer! :)

Nick & Kerrie Andrews & Family said...

It looks like you guys are already having lots of fun this summer! I'm jealous! ha! ha! I love the photos! You guys are so cute!

Jen said...

I just have to tell ya... you have an awesome family! Your husband is soooo good to take his little girl hunting and 'backyard camping'. It's reminds me of when I went hunting and camping with my dad.

Such fun pics!

The Nelson's said...

Wow, you have had a lot of fun! That's awesome your kids are riding horses and that you get to still too! Your little family is adorable.

Misty said...

I love the pics! Kinlee looks so cute on ponytail! Hayes is getting so big! Fun times!