Saturday, December 12, 2009

Where have we been the last 6 months!!!!

Obviously I haven't been so good at updating my blog so I'm going to attempt to get caught up in one gigantic post, here's some pictures of what we've been up to the last 6 months! Enjoy......

We went swimming.


We made Daddy this for Fathers Day

We went to the parade

and scored lots of candy...

Hayes got tubes and his lip cut (and wasn't happy to go with the doc)

Kinlee did a great job at her swimming lessons

She played with a bunch of potatoe bugs

We spent a week in Island Park!


Trev and I went to the George Strait concert (with Julianne Hough & Blake Sheldon)




We named this guy "Joe Dirt" he was so proud of his cameras (yes that's plural, his old style wind up Nikon and his point and shoot strapped to his belt) he was a pretty cool dude. I think I'm permanantly scared from seeing him and his girlfriend make out the entire time! gross....

We finally dusted off the moose so Kinlee had to climb the ladder.

We went to the Ogden parade

Kinlee had lots of fun riding Rocky & Ponytail (Ponytail is her little pony, she's improved so much, I LOVE IT)!


Kinlee's done lots of concerts for us (don't ya just love the rag taped on her ankle she's so creative)

We watched fireworks (the kids loved them)


We went to Kenzee's birthday party




Ok I will add more tonight but I better get some more cleaning done, so check back for even more picts tomm......

3 comments:

Jen said...

Okay, the pic of Joe Dirt and his nifty fanny pack are AWESOME! Kudos on your secret picture taking skills!

And can I just tell ya... your family is so fun! You are such a great mom!

Kenzee said...

Kinlee got more candy than me! Crazy kid! I think her dad was trying to have a contest with me!

Kenzee said...

I just wanted to say one more thing, I'm glad that I've had the chance to get to be at most of those places you've gone with you! I'm glad we have the sister relationship we have, and the aunt relationship with your kids! I love all of you!