Friday, July 16, 2010

The Sullenger Family Story, PLEASE READ!



Ok, I know I've been horrible at updating my blog, but as I was looking for crafty ideas today I ran across this story and couldn't help but post the links for everyone (if anyone even still looks at my blog). I was bawling as I read the story and the amazing testimony these parents have at such a difficult time. Their 2 year old daughter fell into a canal in Idaho and a farmer found her 2 miles down. She was improving but ended up passing away today. Take a minute to look at these 2 blogs, first go here to read their story and here to read more and see all the ways people are trying to help, they've set up a few ways to donate so although I can't do much hopefully by spreading the word they can get more support, even if it's more of us keeping them in our prayers. I can't even imagine going through something like this, it makes me appreciate my wonderful family even more than I did before.

2 comments:

Pickup Family said...

Wow, Thanks Chelsea for sharing that with us. I really feel like I have been a terrible mom lately and now this has given me a lot to think of how lucky I am to be a mom and to see my wonderful daughters everyday. They truly are a blessing in my life. I am so greatful to be able to be there mom. That poor family, I can only amagine what they are going through at this time. What a beautiful little girl who is now in the arms of god. I hope I dont ever have to go through anything like this in my life time. Thanks again for this I really needed to read this.

Misty said...

That is such a sad story. It really puts life in perspective and reminds us all to cherish every day with our families. Thanks Chels.