
Check out the cute FREE mini minky blankie that Cheznee will be sporting soon!
I originally fell in love with "Minky Couture" blankets at the Scraps of Simplicity craft thing a while ago (link for their blog on my sidebar), then I saw their cute booth at Gateway last Saturday and now I see their offer for a free mini, how could I pass it up. There are so many cute ones to pick from, but I loved the bright pink! Anyways, check them out, order a blanket, or follow the intructions on their site and get yourself a free mini!!!!!




1 comment:
Oh yeah,I saw that blanket at your house! Oh I remember where I saw it, I saw it in 1 of Kin's baby cribs with her baby dolls! I would think that I would see that blanket with Cheznee! You've got a WAY cute fam Chels! I don't know what I'd do without you guys!
Love, Kenzee Kae! :)
Post a Comment