First of all the most important thing. We had our new baby girl Cheznee Jayde Hoskins on July 26, 2010. She was 9 lbs 1 oz. and 21 inches long. She's been a good baby, just needy (very needy), but we love her and she's been so much fun for all of us. It's so much fun to see Kinlee and Hayes with her, I just hope they all keep loving eachother the way they do now.
She had to spend some time in the billi bed.

These probably won't be in order just random pictures from this past year....
To make a long story short... My yorkie Mika was in heat... The neighor's Shitzu found her... Mika had "shorkie's"... Kinlee fell in love... Meet her new puppy "Cocoa"...
Hayes sticking marshmellow's on his head while camping.
Trev and Chez
Kinlee turned 5 and wanted a flip flop party!
Then they had a sleepover in the tent that night.
Kinlee's first day of Kindergarten. Time needs to slow down, but I'm so proud of her..
2nd day of school.
Camping
Sunset on the mountain.
Cheznee's blessing day.
Ok, it's getting late, maybe just maybe I will post again in the next year...




4 comments:
Im so proud of you for updating. Now I just need to HA HA ya right!! You guys have had such a great year. Hope this next one is even better.
You have such beautiful children. Your camping pictures make me so excited for summer so that we can go so more.
Your kids are so stinkin' cute! Love all of the fun pics of your family!
I can't believe how fast the little kiddos are growing up! Your getting old! HAHA Just kiddding! I'm really excited to come over to your house this summer and get to see all of you! Happy blogging! Love all of you!
Post a Comment