Friday, January 16, 2009
Giving Credit
If anyone is interested I made my blog from a free kit at rusticharmcreations.blogspot.com called Lovely Day. The glitter overlay is from this way cute blog train kit called Birthday Bash. You can find it here at thescrappingtree.blogspot.com then she has a list of the other links from there. I found tons of blogs that offer free stuff the other day and added them to my Digiscrap links list, so if you're obsessed with the whole digital scrapbooking stuff like me you might want to check them out. Who doesn't like FREE...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Chels, you are so good! I don't even dare try it because it looks so hard.
I LOVE your blog! We need to get together so you can teach me how to do this digital scrapbooking stuff. I got the program for Christmas.. and I don't know how to use it! Wanna teach me? ha! ha!
Your blog is so cute! And you have such a cute family! I think I need to get into digital scrapbooking before I have another baby! It looks fun!
I love your new background! You have such a cute family! Chett just loves to play with Kinlee! I could just claim her as my own!
Post a Comment